- On 5 nights, first night is at normal tariff £140/ night, the next four nights reduce to £60/ night B&B (saves £80/ night) for two sharing an en-suite. £380 for a 5 night midweek break. Includes breakfast. Total saved: £320.
- On 4 nights, first night is at £140/ night, the next three nights reduce to £60/ night B &B. £320 for a 4 night midweek break. Includes breakfast. Total saved £240.
As we are currently only offering B&B as part of an event, please only complete the below form if you are happy to be included in our accommodation update emails or wsh to book a Selected Open Date with a D,B&B discount deal.
Winter trading B&B only days are October to April inclusive other than for Key Calendar events sch as Christmas and Valentines etc.
An exception is made when we have high occupancy or any non-exclusive event with an advance dinner booking above 10.
Excellent evening meals are always available at our two 'partner pubs'. These are the Ancient Briton which is dog friendly and great for real ale, more pubby standard relaxed dining - a little under 2 miles from the castle.
We occasionaly offer pre-publicised Gourmet Evenings and Wedding Meal Taster Dinners.
2) It is very peaceful and quiet and you have a substantial castle with large sitting rooms more or less to yourself. If you like solitude, peace and quiet, you will enjoy time away from the madding crowds in our glorious countryside!
3) You'll meet fellow dog-walkers as dog owners love our excellent local dog walks and our great value midweek breaks.
3) There is plenty of fine dining and pub dining locally, because we have five pubs within two miles of the castle, all of whom will welcome winter trade.
4) Unlike a B&B which you often have to vacate during the day, you can still use the castle dog friendly public areas that are open, all day. The Nicolini and Breakfast room lounges are open by day and the Breakfast room lounge with log fire and Sky TV is open in the evenings. Both are dog friendly areas where dogs are welcome. Drinks are available over the bar on request from reception, during reception opening hours.
|Accommodation in the Castle|
and B&B Availability
|1||Dog Friendly B&B en-suites|
|2||Mid-week discounted B&B breaks|
|5||Lounges, Bar & Spa|
Weekend Availability - this is limited
|7||Winter Trading (Jan-March)|
|8||Enquire about B&B Availability|